By December 2017, through constant tracking and adapting of the women empowerment programme, IDH reported these gender-specific successes amongst others:
- 237 women & 60 men who are gender committee members received gender-responsive training.
- 11,783 women & 2,327 men workers were then trained by these gender committees.
- 12 farms established the gender policies and procedures introduced by IDH.
- 18 farms followed a project sustainability workshop.
- The absenteeism rate of workers, particularly women, decreased by 8% on the Rainbow Flower Farm, one of the target farms.
IDH has also ensured that all of the collected data is recorded with specific gender indicators. With this gender-disaggregated data, they can monitor the success of gender interventions that are carried out and assess whether these inventions need to be improved or adapted in any way. It also helps them to compare the results with gender-specific achievements across the sector.